SIMPLE WAYS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Show your support of LVA by using your Kroger Plus card at your local Kroger store. Simply register your Kroger Plus card online at krogercommunityrewards.com, choose LVA as your organization and every time you swipe your Kroger Plus card, Kroger will donate a percentage to LVA. It's a simple way to make a difference and support your visual art community!
Kroger Community Rewards®
Giving More Back to the Community!
Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local schools, churches and other nonprofit organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards®. Kroger Community Rewards® makes fund-raising easy ... all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
Sign In or Create an Account to Enroll
Once signed in, you can enroll or update your Community Rewards to benefit LVA under your Account Settings.
How to register your card with LVA
- Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with Louisville Visual Art after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, you must click on 'SIGN UP TODAY' in the 'New Customer?' box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address, creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will get a message to check your inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter Louisville Visual Art from the organization list and click confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see LVA's name on the right side of your information page.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, then select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.