CFAC Holiday Card Contest!
We want your student to create a piece of 5''x7'' inch artwork for our CFAC holiday card contest! We are looking for non-denominational, holiday/winter themed artwork— five talented students will have their artwork featured on our holiday cards this year and our grand prize winner will receive a $50 gift card to Preston's Arts Center. Deadline: September 9th.
The digital files should be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line: CFAC Holiday Card Contest. Photography tip: place the artwork flat below bright, but indirect window light for the best photo— don't use flash or other artificial lights. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Students must have participated in CFAC within the last year to participate OR student must be signed up for fall 2016 CFAC if they have not previously participated.
- No clear religious identifiers may be included in the artwork.
- All artwork entered may be used by LVA for promotional purposes.
- The artwork doesn't have to be created specifically for this contest— you may photograph an older piece of your student's work that fits within the theme.
- Any artwork submitted that is not 5''x7'' will be cropped to fit the card.